***** - AppOnTapp - "The game play, graphics and the epic fighting are all what make it fun to play." *****
***** - AppDictions - "The controls are intuitive and easy to get a handle on. The animations look great on a retina display. And the pace of the game makes it great for casual gaming." *****
Pet Wars HD is a fun casual action / RPG game. Use strategy and the simple controls to defend your castle and reach the next wave. After each wave you earn rewards to unlock and upgrade new weapons, power ups and magic. Your enemies will be stronger and in larger numbers but so will your skills. Pet Wars is easy to pick up but hard to put down and will keep you coming back for months. Can you reach wave 1000?
Wizard Dogs vs Evil Cyborg Cats + Magic + Weapons + Leveling up = Explosive fun!
You are the defender of the Canine Castle. Use your Sorcerer s Staff and magical abilities to beat down the horde of technologically warped felines and their evil mission to wipe out the Howling Wizard race!
For iPhone and iPod, check out Pet Wars.
- 100 s of levels of fun game play that will challenge you as your skills increase
- Level up your character with upgrades and weapons
- Lots of different enemies with strategic weaknesses and strengths
- Upgradeable magic abilities like Bark Spell, Sleep Spell and Brainwash Spell
- Upgradeable abilities like Shot Strength, Shot Speed, Direct Hit, Push Back, Wall Lava, Wall Spikes and Multi Shot
- Over 30 weapons to unlock
- Tons of Boss Levels to challenge your skills
- Game Center Leaderboard and Achievements
- Music tracks ‘3Stortion’ and ‘Scream’ from world famous DJ Marcel Woods
In the distant future the Howling Wizards and the Electro Cats control Earth and are at war. The Howling’s have discovered the classic art of magic where as the Electro Cats have perfected technological weapons, turning themselves into mechanical ferocious felines of fury. Their mission is to rule the world but one thing stands in their way. The mostly highly trained Howling Wizard of them all...YOU! Do you have what it takes to save the Howling Wizards?
Also check out:
Ghost Ninja: Zombie Beatdown