Do you want to run a 5K easily? Do you want to start running & get in good shape? Do you want to overcome laziness and lose weight? The Run a 5K! app is exactly what you need!
Here is what our users say about the app:
"I m 40 and a beginner this app is easy to follow with me being over 200lbs it s a great app for me to start! Wish I would have found it years ago" Scc0008
"Well, this worked for me so how can I not give it 5 stars. If you re reading this trying to decide whether to take the running plunge then I say just do it. The program will take you from nothing to running 5k through a nicely managed phased approach over 7 weeks. The most important thing to do is find a reasonable pace. Don t try and break any records - running slow is still running and is great exercise! I found that the first 2 weeks are great for finding your pace then the amount of running increases which appears scary but you ll be able to do it. Week 4 scared me a lot - "how much running!!" - but then you just do it. By the time I got to week 5 I found I got into a nice running rhythm and I could run more than the app suggested so I just went straight to 5k. First one was a failure but I made 4.5 but now I ve found a good route and 5k isn t an issue. Note, I m not at all fit and have done very little exercise in the past. My wife did this independently from me and pretty much went through the same scenarios I have described. Start now and in 5 - 6 weeks you ll be a runner! :-) make sure you re medically sound though!" Unsy
You will be able to run a 5K as soon as in 7 weeks thanks to the interval training program created by top coaches! The training’s intensity increases as you progress and the workout gradually advances. You’ll just need to do 30 minutes of interval training 3 times a week and you’ll achieve what you wish for.
You can use the app outside, in the gym or even on a treadmill.
You can listen to your favorite music as you walk/run while the app tells you what to do.
If you want to share your results with your friends and family, you can do so by posting your running map on Facebook and Twitter after your workout.
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Calorie counting
- Manual editing of workouts
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run a 5K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.